The 6 best cocktail Christmas gifts
The 6 Best Cocktail Christmas Gifts
Christmas is a holiday of gifts and celebration. What better gifts than gifts that can help you celebrate?! We have listed the six best Christmas gifts you can give to a bartender or anyone who loves cocktails.
- Personalized apron: working behind a bar can be messy and bartenders like to look good. A personalized bartender apron will make sure bartenders stay clean and keep their good looks. There are many companies designing aprons nowadays. You can print your name, company or even your face on it if you like. If you feel creative, you can make one your own. Everybody loves homemade gift.
- Bartender Toolbox: for all of you who aren’t a bartender (yet), a complete toolbox is a great gift. The box provides you with the most important tools you need to create cocktails at home, or to use them behind your bar. A perfect gift for all cocktail lovers! Check it out here.
- Molecular mixology kit: do you want to impress your guests at Christmas dinner? You will most definitely do that by serving them cosmopolitan spaghetti and mojito ice cream. Buying a molecular mixology kit online will make you a professional bartender/chemist in a snap.
- Bartender Tool bag: every bartender cherishes his or her toolkit. Bartenders take pride in their tools. Be it because they are vintage or brand new and shiny. With bartenders travelling more and more to show their craftsmanship all over the world, the need for a good tool bag has grown. The perfect christmas gift for any travelling bartender. Buy your favorite tool bag here.
- Meehan’s Bartender Manual by Jim Meehan: New York cocktail legend and judge at the Bols Around the World cocktail competition, Jim Meehan has published his second book in 2017. After the success of the PDT cocktail book, Jim wrote his bartender manual full of stories and recipes. A must have for every professional- or home bartender.
- Light bulb glass: looking for a original idea to server your cocktail in? These Genever light bulbs add spark to your drinks. We love to use them for a Red Light Negroni, but these cool glasses will shine for every cocktail. You can buy these unique gadgets here and check below for the Red Light Negroni recipe.
Red Light Negroni recipe
- 1 oz Bols Genever Orignal
- 1 oz Galliano L'Aperitivo
- 1 oz sweeth vermouth
Combine the ingredients with ice in a mixing glass and stir well. Strain into a light bulb glass.
Serve the light bulb next to a rocks glass filled with ice and garnish with an orange twist.
please share if you liked this!