Here’s what you can expect during a safe visit to House of Bols
We are so happy to welcome you again! Although, we need to take care of some things for your safety and the safety of our staff.
- We only offer online ticket sales to avoid contact and ques at the reception desk.
- Limited tickets (30 max) are available for timeslots or an hour.
- House of Bols and its facilities are cleaned more frequently and intensively – door handles, banisters, visitor path barriers, toilets, pin machine, and other contact objects.
- Face masks are obligated in the House of Bols & bartending academy.
- Lockers and wardrobe are closed. To further limit contact, House of Bols can no longer store personal items (bags, jackets, luggage). Small bags and backpacks are allowed but must be worn in the front.
- Hand sanitizer is accessible throughout the museum.
- Our route through House of Bols is mostly one-way, to keep contact with other visitors to a minimum.
- As usual, museum personnel will be able to answer any questions during your visit. They will also regulate that everyone respects a distance of 1.5 meters between visitors.
- The House of Bols gift shop will remain open. However, a maximum of 4 people may enter the shop at the same time. This limits potential contact with other visitors.
- If you have a cough, cold, or fever, please stay at home.
If you have any questions or concerns about your planned visit, you can reach us at email@example.com