This 1 day bartending course is the first step in professional bartending, from cocktail making skills to basic spirit knowledge, service and increased speed and efficiency behind the bar.
Every student gets his or her own fully equipped bar station with real ingredients in one of the most advanced bar schools in the world.
- Learn how to make popular cocktails
- Increase confidence behind the bar
- Expand cocktail and bartending skills
- Serve cocktails with speed and efficiency
- An introduction to all basic spirits you would find in a bar.
- Learn about basic alcohol production and taste the difference between brown and white spirits.
- Speed and efficiency - You will make cocktail at speed behind your own bar. It will improve the efficiency of your bar and your bartending. Every session ends with a competition element.
- Introduction to accurate free pour- Accurate measuring alcohol through free pouring are considered fundamental in professional cocktail bartending. You will learn the basic principles of free pouring according to international standards.
- Introduction to professional bartending - During this course you will experience what it’s like to create and serve drinks according to high quality service standards.
- Free tour House of Bols – Cocktail and Genever experience
- This interactive self-guided tour will take you through the world of cocktail, Dutch drinking traditions and the traditional Dutch spirit; Genever.
|9.45 - 10.00||Arrival at the Bols Bartending Academy|
|10.00 - 16.00||Bartending course, including Lunch|
|16.00 - 17.00||Tour House of Bols - Cocktail & Genever experience + free cocktail|
- Minimum age of 18
- Competent Dutch or English language skills
*-Courses are always in English.